Saturday, March 8, 2008

Margaret Thatcher

Margaret Thatcher
She was born in Grantham, England. She is a former British politician who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990 and Leader of the Conservative Party from 1979 to 1990. She is the first and to date only woman to hold either post. She is also the oldest living British Prime minister. I feel admiration for her, because she was a Primer minister of strong character, sure, and very intelligent. Her political career was successful; her opinions were very important around the world. She was won the nickname “Iron Lady” for her speech against the Soviet Union in 1976. She is a power woman. I like her biography and her legacy. I have models in my life for example; my parents. However, I feel admiration for others people. Juan Pablo II, Nelson Mandela, and Mikhail Gorbachev. They have been leaders around the world.

1 comment:

mohammed said...

Hi Adry ......
oooh this is good Job..
see on Manday
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mohammed